ADMISSIONS: STRUCTURE OF INTERVIEW FOR MBBS & BDS 2020-2021
Interviews will be conducted in a two stage process.
The panel conducting the first stage interview shall comprise of:
Principal Medical / Dental College
- HOD of one Basic Science Deptt.
- HOD of one Clinical Deptt.
- One to Two Board Members
- One Administration Member
This panel shall evaluate the candidates on the following parameters.
Motivation and preparation to study medicine.
- General knowledge especially current issues in medicine and healthcare.
- Capacity for critical thinking.
- Family background with particular emphasis on the ability to pay fees and bear allied expenses for the entire course of studies.
- Failure to satisfy the panel in this regard will lead to disqualification.
The panel conducting the second stage interview shall comprise of
- Principal or HOD of a department of the Medical College to be nominated by Principal.
- Principal or HOD of a department of Dental College to be nominated by Principal Dental College.
- One or two Board Members.
- One Administration Member.
The panel shall judge the candidates suitability based on the following parameters.
- Comprehension and Communication Skills
- Whether language skills are sufficient for dealing with academic work.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Personality, confidence , general altitude ( Positive, Supportive, Humane, Enlightened or otherwise)
Students are required to bring the following documents with them when appearing for the interview:
- CNIC in Original
- Matric or equivalent certificate in original
- F.Sc or equivalent Certificate in original
- IBCC equivalence certificate in original if applicable
- Copy of last filed Income Tax Return and wealth statement of parent / parents.
- In case of non-filer, evidence of agricultural income and property held such as title document etc.